SCOR experts will provide in-depth knowledge of the pricing techniques used in P&C reinsurance as well as the main actuarial factors involved.
P&C insurance company professionals with at least two years’ professional experience with an actuarial/mathematical background.
Courses are delivered by actuaries. It is recommended to follow the "P&C Non-Proportional & advanced techniques" session before attending the pricing course.
- Introduction to reinsurance pricing
- Pricing non-proportional reinsurance - Short tail
- Pricing non-proportional reinsruance - Long tail rating
- Long tail and exposure rating
- Modelling and Pricing of natural
- Catastrophes Pricing Alternative Risk Transfer
- Capital Allocation
How to participate
appropriate training for you
on your personal space