SCOR P&C Ventures overview followed by Insurtech presentations
Insurers interested in learning more about insurtech solutions driving efficiencies across the value chain
90min - 8am PST/ 9am MST/ 10am CST 11am EST
Short intro to ventures followed by start-up presentations (Q&A will be part of each start-ups presentations).
Meet start-ups in the following areas: Claims and risk mitigation, Data and infrastructure, Underwriting and pricing
- Snapsheet, offers virtual motor insurance appraisals and cloud-native claims management software
- Gradient AI, offers predictive analytics solutions for underwriting and claims
- Skopenow, offers a data intelligence platform to detect claims fraud (among other use cases)
- Joshu, offers a platform to help insurance carriers launch digital distribution channels
- Imburse, offers a payments-as-a-service platform that integrates into insurance carriers’ existing IT systems
Will Thorne is the Head of P&C Ventures. Will has a background in both (re)insurance underwriting and start-ups. He is a frequent advisor & angel investor in his personal capacity and was the founding chair of the UK Insurtech Board.
Will Bird is an Associate based in Chicago. Will focuses on investment & partnership opportunities in the Americas. His previous experience includes corporate venture capital and strategy at a leading U.S. personal lines insurer.
Meghan Loose is an Associate based in Chicago. Meghan has a background in accounting and has advised several insurers on growth strategy and operational due diligence. Her focus is on investment & partnership opportunities in the Americas.