Arguably the most significant macroeconomic changes of the past two generations, the spectre of inflation and climate risk are haunting the world.
What drives inflation? And how will the inflationary economic environment affect governments, households and insurers?
How is climate change reshaping our business? And what are practical actions for the industry and SCOR commitments?
Executives responsible for strategy at personal and commercial lines insurers
- Climate Risk:
- A brief overview of climate change and its impact to the insurance sector.
- Specific focus will be given on secondary and unmodeled perils.
- A brief overview of the economics resulting from increasing inflation.
- How this impacts values, losses and reinsurance pricing.
- Networking over cocktails and canapés