- Develop a high level understanding of common urinary tests at underwriting
- Understand the insurance risks associated with abnormalities of these urinary tract investigations
- Understand how we mitigate the risks associated with these tests from an insurance perspective
Level is junior to intermediate underwriters and claims staff
- Understand urinary tract disorders: structure, function and underwriting considerations.
- List and understand the varieties of investigations depending upon the disorder being investigated.
- Appreciate the effectiveness of each type of investigation and how they compare with others.