This session explores:
• Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) in the (re)insurance industry and at SCOR
• Impacts of climate change with emphasis on US perils
• Practical climate change actions for (re)insurers
Underwriting managers, property underwriters and risk managers.
- Where ESG stands today
- How it is reshaping our business
- What are SCOR commitments.
- Business implications
- Impact of climate change – deep dive on US perils
- Practical climate change actions for the industry
- SCOR pricing solutions with a focus on TC and SCS
Speakers: Paul Nunn, Stas Golubenko, Maurizio Savina & Lisa Singleton-Baldrey