12:00 - 13:00 (Sydney time)
- Explanation and interpretation of histopathology results for an underwriter
- Unravelling the impact of grade and receptor positivity on short and long term prognoses
- Demonstration of SOLEM on breast cancer
- Understanding of the updated SOLEM cervical cancer and HPV guidelines
All underwriters (advanced)
- Explanation and step by step interpretation of breast cancer histopathology reports. This will be followed by a demonstration of the SOLEM on breast cancer with a case example.
- Details of the causes of cancer of the cervix and changes in the Australian public health screening initiatives and guidelines. Followed by an explanation of the new SOLEM guidelines using a case example.
How to participate
appropriate training for you
on your personal space