To provide insights into understanding the concept of Business Interruption and Contingent Business Interruption (BI/CBI).
The programme will review the definition and terminology of BI/CBI and other related topics based on real case studies.
All professionals (industrial, commercial insurance/reinsurance dealing with risk, from operational to decision maker in the field of risk control, risk transfer and risk financing.
- Foreword – BI, CBI: a growing interest/ concern/ threat
- Business Operation Windows & Interruption
- Main acronyms & terminology in use
- BI & CBI focus
- Service Interruption (SI)
- Other BI extensions and BI related consequences
- BI & CBI Mitigation
- Claims approach
How to participate
appropriate training for you
on your personal space