To provide an update on current claims issues and claims handling techniques. This will include discussion of a case study by claims experts with an opportunity to participate in the workshops and ask questions.
We will review property and casualty claims handling in this programme and offer a focus on several specialist lines during the campus.
Claims Managers and Claims Professionals, Risk Managers and Claims Brokers.
Recommended for claims professional with a minimum of 3 – 8 years’ claims handling experience.
Tuesday 28 September, 2021
- Management of large industrial claims, including business interruption
Wednesday 29 September, 2021
- Claims investigation, loss estimation and reserving
Thursday 30 September, 2021
- Third party bodily injury Claims in Europe
Friday 1 October, 2021
- Covid-19 claim related developments from a global perspective
Monday 4 October, 2021
- Impact of Social Inflation in the US
Tuesday 5 October, 2021
- Panel Discussion including senior figures from the company and broker communities