Training by experts
Receive professional training from SCOR experts, with a limited number of participants to ensure interactive sessions, practical exercises and a lot of room to share experience.
Share your own experience and network with other professionals from SCOR and other companies/countries.
WHY JOIN THE SCOR CAMPUS COMMUNITY?
For more than 40 years, our SCOR Campus training programme has been dedicated to supporting and assisting the development of our clients throughout the world.
With a view to creating and maintaining sustainable business relationships, we offer our commercial partners themed seminars and conferences.
WHO CAN REGISTER FOR A SCOR CAMPUS SEMINAR?
Priority is given to our clients
One people per cedant per session for Paris and Zurich seminars
We deliver several different types of training: reinsurance techniques, product development, operational and strategic issues, for underwriters, actuaries, reinsurance managers, risk underwriters, claims managers and assessors etc. from junior to senior profiles.
PRACTICAL RECOMMENDATIONS BEFORE SIGNING FOR A CAMPUS
For SCOR Campus held in SCOR’s headquarters in Paris:
- Hotels in Paris: we have a selection of hotels with special discounts (EUR 100 to EUR 300 per night). You will access the list of hotels once your registration has been finalized and accepted by SCOR Campus team. We strongly advise to book your room as soon as possible! You can cancel the reservation up to 72 hours before your arrival.
- Please note that flights and accommodations at you own expenses.
- The usual format of a training session can go from 1 to 3 days of plenary sessions and workshops. The seminars can be held in different languages (using interpreters), so participants should have a good level of understanding to make the most out of the training.
- Participants will be graciously invited for lunches. When stipulated, participants will also be graciously invited to a cultural visit and a dinner on the first day.
- Participants requiring a visa for France are advised to obtain a multi-entry visa and to begin the required procedures well ahead of their expected arrival.
- We also strongly recommend that companies located outside the European Union take out insurance to cover delegates for medical expenses and repatriation in the event of illness or accident during their stay in France.
How to participate
appropriate training for you
on your personal space